- Slimmest and shortest skimmer box on the market!
- This design keeps water line hidden behind trim
- Works with rimless, eurobrace, and standard trim aquariums
- Rear box has new notched design to fit over trim so both boxes are mounted at the same height!
- Countersunk lids made from poly-carbonate for both boxes
- Easy to use drilling template
- Perimeter braced exterior box
- 3/8" thick cast acrylic mounting wall on exterior box - Attaches through tank with two 1.5" bulkheads
- Three 1" bulkhead drains (We can customize the bulkhead and drain sizes/quantity to fit your application)
One main advantage of our design that no one else has is if you close your drain valves our exterior box will not overflow. This is because our exterior plumbing box mounts at the same height as the skimmer box. All the other designs on the market have an exterior box that is mounted well below the skimmer box so if you shut the drain valves the exterior box will overflow.
DIMENSONS: inside skimmer box- 16" x 1.125" x 5" tall outside plumbing box- 16" x 3.75" x 7" tall - Professionally fabricated from CNC machined parts - 1/4" and 3/8" cell cast acrylic (highest quality)
- 1/4" poly-carbonate lids will never bow or warp - Bent front corners on both boxes (no seams) - Polished edges - 100% water tight joints - Recommended for aquariums up to 175 gal - Fits on aquariums with up to 1.5" wall thickness
This two part overflow box system also comes with three lids, a drilling template, a 2.375" glass hole saw, two 1.5" bulkheads (with nuts), two 1.5" bulkhead gaskets (to go between tank and exterior plumbing box), three 1" bulkheads, and installation instructions.
QUALITY MADE IN THE USA. Don't settle for the competition, our overflows are the most professionally made units available and we only use the best materials!!
Don't see the size you need? We can build custom overflows, just send us a message for a quote.